*THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.
The RWGD100, an Axis D2™ Series glove with Dyneema® Diamond Technology, has an ANSI Cut rating of A3 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. This glove improves productivity and keeps the user protected by allowing use of touch screen devices without removing the gloves. The RWGD100 glove features a 15 gauge high visibility polyester shell with Dyneema® Diamond Technology and a black PU palm coating to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts. Dyneema® Diamond Technology offers maximum protection over traditional materials like aramid, leather, nylon and polyethylene with glass fiber. Dyneema® Diamond Technology fibers are thinner than generic HMPE fibers and less dense than aramid fibers, making them more comfortable, thinner and cooler to the touch, while still providing advanced cut protection.
- 15 gauge high visibility yellow polyester shell with Dyneema® Diamond Technology provides cut resistance
- Steel and fiberglass free
- Black PU palm coating provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Radiates heat away to help keep you cool.
- Durable and washable for long lasting protection
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- ANSI Cut Level A3
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (4 5 4 4)
- Touchscreen Capabilities in all fingers
Sold by the dozen
Case Qty: 6 Dozen Pairs/ 72 Pairs