*THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.
Ideal for use in construction, remediation, environmental clean up, concrete work, forestry and municipalities.
- 100% waterproof protection
- Lightweight and durable / up to 25% lighter than classic PVC boots
- Energy-absorbing tread adds all day comfort
- Less toe spring allows for more surface contact for improved channeling of water for better traction, slip resistance and comfort
- Tougher outsole for good abrasion resistance
- Flexible upper material stays supple in cold temperatures to make walking easier
- Pre-formed insole is removable and wicks perspiration to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Mid-Sole is designed to utilize additional material in the standard area of the shank providing increased support and comfort
- Low profile "kick off" ledge on back of boots
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C Impact and Compression
- Made in the USA
- Prop 65 Compliant
Sold by the case
Case qty: 6 Pairs