*THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ONLINE. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.
This standard-grade grain goatskin leather drivers glove is an outstanding cut-resistant option that features a thin Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) liner sewn-in.
Each pair is individually packaged in a polybag.
- Standard-grade grain goatskin offers ultimate dexterity
- Thin Aralene® (enhanced aramid fiber) liner is sewn into the glove and offers great dexterity, cut resistance, and heat resistance
- Ergonomic keystone thumb improves durability, comfort, and dexterity while reducing hand fatigue
- Sewn with aramid fiber for added durability and cut and heat resistance
- Overcast color on hem for easy size identification
- Open cuff allows for easy donning and removal
- ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Level A5
- ASTM F2992-15 Results = 2,604 grams
- EN 407 Levels: X2XXXX
- EN 388 Levels: 3X23E
Sold by the dozen
Case qty: 6 Dozen Pairs/ 72 Pairs